A Project Engineer is responsibilities include schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource estimating for construction and other technical activities relating to the project.
- Assist the project manager on the coordination and daily supervision of all projects/ sites.
- Monitor project requirements in terms of materials, equipment, tools, manpower and funding ensuring all required materials delivered to work site.
- Prepare /submit requisition slips, logs, and update status of project progress weekly.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with the Project Manager and other project contributors to deliver assistance and technical support
- Monitoring project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinate activities, resolving problem to ensure quality, smooth work progress.
- Controls project cost by suggesting for approval the costs, administers contractor contracts
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing, information and trends and recommending actions
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with the standard regulations.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedure, rules and regulations
- Assist Project Manager in managing on site constructions including supervising the subcontractor and admin workers to meet the required target of every unit.
- Maintain a good relationship with homeowners, engineering team such as cadet engineers, warehouseman and etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Geotechnical), Construction Management, Industrial Technology, Geology or a related field of study
- A minimum of one construction or design related internship experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
Responsible for preparing technical drawing to be used in the construction for various real estate projects.
- Work with architect to ensure that construction project is in accordance with design
- Analyze building specifications, codes, space to create architectural design.
- Prepare detailed architectural, structural, plumbing, electrical, mechanical and electronics plans for commercial construction projects;
- Visit construction sites to collect measurements and dimensions as needed and implementation of plans.
- Create architectural drawings based on building specifications, calculations and sketches.
- Create visual guidelines for construction purposes.
- Draft Subdivision Plans: Site Development Plan; Sanitary and Storm Sewer Drainage Plan with details; Site Grading and Road Plan with details; Water Distribution Plan and details.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
- Create and store drawings electronically.
- Prepare and Process documents and plans for PALC and Development Permit:
- Making Plans for ECC purposes and prepare related documents for application;
- Prepare and process documents for HLURB for License to sell application;
- 3 years of architectural drafting experience
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail, prioritization and ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to provide instructions written and orally
- Required: AutoCAD and basic computer skills with outlook, word, excel
Property Management Officer
We are looking for an open-minded, customer service oriented and hard-working property management officer with project management experience and excellent leadership and communication skills. Your responsibilities would oversee the day-to-day operations of the Anami Homes Projects.
- Preparation of Monthly Statement of Accounts for Dues & Water Bill, Temporary Electricity (if any);
- Preparation of Individual Ledgers; Dues and Water;
- Preparation of Monthly Water service disconnection notice/s and corresponding service disconnection;
- Preparation of monthly collection efficiency report
- In charge of up-keeping and maintaining the subdivision’s amenities and facilities
- In charge of monitoring and implementation of the maintenance & security of the projects
- In charge of turned over RFOs (maintenance and repairs)
- In charge of briefing and informing to homeowners regarding subdivision rules, restrictions, etc
- Preparation and implementation of procedures and guidelines within the subdivision to ensure orderly and efficient workflow
- In charge of properly monitoring subdivision activities, hearing homeowners complaints, investigating and resolving issues
- Ensure completion of job orders issued
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree in any Management or Engineering course;
- At least 3 years of working experience in property management;
- Knowledgeable with documentations procedures, including basic accounting procedure in property and project management;
- Computer literate
- Must have experience in handling people – maintenance & security team;
- Must have excellent communication skills & customer service, both oral and written;
- Must be analytical and with problem solving skills;
- Must be a team player, driven, self initiated and passionate at work:
- Must accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
- Open-minded, listens very well to constructive criticisms and comments
HR Admin Assistant
As HR Administrative Assistant, your prime duty is to gather and manage all data pertaining to the employees but you will also be involve also in recruiting, hiring and training of new employees.
- Deliver administrative support for HR executives and Top-Level Management.
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation.
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
- Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information
- Implement the company code of conduct
- Creating and distributing documents
- Providing customer service to organization employees
- Create reports for senior management
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Help in payroll management, preparation and payment
- Assist recruiters in posting job ads on careers pages and processing received resumes
- Collecting employment and tax information
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Conducting benefit enrolment process
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Must posses at least Bachelor’s /College Degree in Business Studies/ Human Resource/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Previous working experience as an HR administrative assistant for at least 1 year.
- Ability to effectively use computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and HR software.
- Familiarity with labor laws
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven mindset
- With working background in construction would be advantage but not necessary
Carpenter will cut, fabricate and install wooden and other structures according to specifications. His job will entail working in diverse settings to produce steady and functional infrastructure and products. He should be an individual with great hand dexterity and an eye for detail. Candidate should have good knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials. Works with less supervision while following all health and safety standards.
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
- Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements
- Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items
- Lay out floorings, roofings or drywalls ensuring they are leveled and compatible
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures
- Experience as Carpenter is a must
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Good communication skills
- Good physical condition and endurance
- High school diploma
He will be responsible in operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker.
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prepare construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Perform site clean-up.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all types of weather.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Preferable with experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.
Employee performs skilled masonry work, building, altering and repairing brick, stone, tile or ceramic structures and surfaces.
- Repairs, maintains and alters buildings, retaining walls and other brick or stone edifices.
- Mixes mortar; lays bricks and stones and/or concrete sidewalks; makes and repairs steps.
- Patches and/or replaces brick or stonework chimneys.
- Installs and repairs tile floors and/or walls.
- Reads blueprints.
- Plasters ceilings and/or walls.
- Estimates masonry jobs.
- Does carpentry work incidental to masonry work.
- Assigns work to a helper or apprentice.
- Picks up requisitioned tools and materials from vendors.
- 6 months – 1-year experience in Masonry
- Additional 1+ years’ experience in masonry preferred
- Extensive knowledge of power tools, including skill saw, miter saw and jigsaw
- Possession of basic hand tools and reliable transportation to job sites
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver the project on time