A Project Engineer is responsibilities include schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource estimating for construction and other technical activities relating to the project.
- Assist the project manager on the coordination and daily supervision of all projects/ sites.
- Monitor project requirements in terms of materials, equipment, tools, manpower and funding ensuring all required materials delivered to work site.
- Prepare /submit requisition slips, logs, and update status of project progress weekly.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with the Project Manager and other project contributors to deliver assistance and technical support
- Monitoring project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinate activities, resolving problem to ensure quality, smooth work progress.
- Controls project cost by suggesting for approval the costs, administers contractor contracts
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing, information and trends and recommending actions
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with the standard regulations.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedure, rules and regulations
- Assist Project Manager in managing on site constructions including supervising the subcontractor and admin workers to meet the required target of every unit.
- Maintain a good relationship with homeowners, engineering team such as cadet engineers, warehouseman and etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years experience in house construction or land development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
Responsible for managing and handling data processing functions on a day-to-day basis.
- Transact and process:
- Transfer of titles at Registry of Deeds
- Transfer of tax, tax receipt, tax clearance and certified true copies
- Prepares and complies important documents for submission to different government agencies for compliance (tax dec. of lot, tax dec. of building and certificate of authorizing authority – forms 1606, 2000, 2000OT)
- Prepares facilitates notarization
- Entertain and prepares application forms for PAG-IBIG Loan applicants
- Monitor and gather completion of requirements needed for PAG-IBIG applicants
- Submit complied documents to HDMF and assist buyers after loan proceeds released
- Coordinate with Accounting, Marketing, Admin and Engineering dept. for monitoring pre-requisite requirements on every transaction (equity, house completion, move-in buyers with building permits, and those who paid for fire extinguisher and smoke detector.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in any business related course
- 1-2 years experience in Title Processing and Home/Credit Loans is an advantage
- Possess excellent verbal communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail, prioritization and ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to provide instructions written and orally
- Confident enough to face different kind of personality
Human Resource Supervisor
- Oversee and refine employee standards and procedures, using existing HR systems as well as
improved or recommended processes
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance,
expense reimbursement, and vacation
- Assist with recruitment efforts, and prepare employees for their assignments by establishing
and conducting orientation and training programs
- Ensure compliance with national and local HR regulations by conducting investigations and
- Identify and recommend improvements to internal standard operating procedures, including
team restructuring and morale building
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating
employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program;
counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job
evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and
recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to
coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing
and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and
assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing
the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding
benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal
and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the
organization at hearings.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource
policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping
past and current records.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing
professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
and following up on work results.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and
planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or similar work experience required
- 5+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles
- 3+ years of experience in Labor Relations and Employee Relations
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory role
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and an ethical mindset
- Adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Familiarity with HR software
Accounting Receivable Staff
As Accounts Receivable Staff, main responsibility is to provide financial, admin and accounting services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate operations.
- Monitoring of accounts receivable and ensuring timely collection of overdue accounts
- Responding to and resolving client inquiries and issues regarding their outstanding balances
- Preparation of weekly and monthly collection report
- Reconciliation of accounts – accounts receivable, sales, cash in bank and other accounts
- Will be doing administrative tasks like OR issuance, encoding, emailing, etc.
- Follow-up with clients to chase outstanding accounts receivable and ensure prompt payment
- Obtain feedback from clients regarding their payment status
- Ensure proper application of cash settlement to individual accounts
- Build good rapport and working relationships with customers
- Compile and update weekly report to management on customers’ payment status.
- Answer clients concerns with regards to billing and project updates.
- Coordinate and answer client queries and request for issues.
- A graduate of BS Accountancy, Management Accounting or any related course
- Preferably with knowledge about SAP
- Has good written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate: Highly proficient with Windows, Word and Excel.
- Fast-learner, can work with less supervision and can handle multi-tasking
- Knowledge in QuickBooks is an advantage (but not required)
- Friendly and has a Happy personality
Employee performs skilled masonry work, building, altering and repairing brick, stone, tile or ceramic structures and surfaces.
- Repairs, maintains and alters buildings, retaining walls and other brick or stone edifices.
- Mixes mortar; lays bricks and stones and/or concrete sidewalks; makes and repairs steps.
- Patches and/or replaces brick or stonework chimneys.
- Installs and repairs tile floors and/or walls.
- Reads blueprints.
- Plasters ceilings and/or walls.
- Estimates masonry jobs.
- Does carpentry work incidental to masonry work.
- Assigns work to a helper or apprentice.
- Picks up requisitioned tools and materials from vendors.
- 6 months – 1-year experience in Masonry
- Additional 1+ years’ experience in masonry preferred
- Extensive knowledge of power tools, including skill saw, miter saw and jigsaw
- Possession of basic hand tools and reliable transportation to job sites
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver the project on time
Network and Systems Administrator
Is responsible for the configuration, maintenance and operation of SPDC’s network,
servers, desktop, and storage infrastructure. Ensures that SPDC’s network and all
related equipment are functional to accommodate system users.
- Installs, configures, tests and maintains servers, SAN, and related networking equipment
- Monitors scheduled jobs and computer output for completeness, accuracy, and errors
- Performs all critical data backups and secures data according to established procedures
- Installs firmware and security updates on servers, printers, and related networking
- Maintain network and computer system security and ensure that all systems are operating correctly
- Regular server maintenance and backup data
- Collect data in order to evaluate the network’s or system’s performance and help to make the system work better and faster
- Train users on the proper use of hardware and software
- Solve problems when a user cannot log on the server
- Monitor and maintain security cameras in the office and in the different projects of Softouch
- Performs daily back up and disaster recovery options
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Any Computer-Related Course
- Knowledgeable in troubleshooting and maintaining servers
- Knowledgeable in installing CCTV Cameras
- Knowledgeable in SAP
- Skilled in Microsoft Software
- Preferable with experience as a network and systems administrator/IT Manager
Construction of houses in the different projects of Softouch Property Development Corporation